Travelling with SAR just got more rewarding
You can now collect WalaOne Points every time you travel with SAR!
Register with WalaOne today and you’ll gain access to discounts and money off vouchers with 200+ big brand partners
How to earn WalaOne Points with SAR
When you book train tickets via sar.com.sa, on our mobile app, from any of our stations or over the phone you will automatically earn one WalaOne point for every Saudi Riyal spent.
You must be over 18 years of age to collect WalaOne Points with SAR, and have an existing WalaOne account before you travel for points to be automatically added to your WalaOne account.
WalaOne points can be earnt by individuals only, and through purchasing SAR train tickets (North & East routes) in Economy Class, Business Class and Private Sleeper Cabins.
Redeeming & Spending WalaOne Points
To begin redeeming WalaOne points collected from SAR train tickets, you must have first accumulated a minimum of 100 points.
WalaOne points are earnt following your travel date, and will be automatically added to your WalaOne account within 72 hours of travelling with SAR.
To spend WalaOne Points earnt form SAR, simply log into the WalaOne application, and choose the offer or discount you wish to use from the range of fantastic brand partners available.
SAR / WalaOne Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
- This loyalty scheme is a no-card customer loyalty programme. Members must register for a WalaOne account via the WalaOne mobile application.
- Membership to the loyalty programme is for individuals only. All other entities or parties including, but not limited to corporations, travel agencies etc.… are not eligible to enroll or earn loyalty points.
- To become a member of the loyalty programme, you must be aged 18 years or over.
- Each WalaOne member must provide the basic information required to register, including a valid email address and mobile number in order to sign up for the loyalty programme.
Accumulation / Earning Loyalty Points
- WalaOne members may earn loyalty points by purchasing SAR train tickets (North & East routes) in Economy Class, Business Class and Private Sleeper Cabins online at www.sar.com.sa, via the SAR app, in the station or via the Call Centre.
- Members will earn one WalaOne point per Saudi Arabia Riyal spent on train tickets, for all passengers aged 18 years and over.
- Points will appear on the WalaOne members’ accounts within 72 hours of their qualifying travel date.
- A member of the loyalty programme is only eligible to accumulate points if the booking is in their name.
- SAR may, at its sole discretion, from time to time offer members the opportunity to earn additional points through the purchase of train tickets.
- To accumulate points on eligible bookings, the name, mobile number and other customer details provided in connection with the booking must match the name, mobile number and other WalaOne loyalty scheme account details
- Any claim for un-credited points must be received within 28 days from the qualifying service date.
- Points will not be accumulated on unused, no show, cancelled, forfeited, refunded or fraudulent bookings on train tickets, as determined by SAR at its sole discretion
- The products and/or train services eligible for accumulating points and/or the amount of points accumulated, are subject to change by SAR at any time.
- Points earned have no cash value. Unused, expired and redeemed points cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
Redemption of Loyalty Points
- For redeeming WalaOne points, the member must have a minimum points balance of 100 accumulated from SAR bookings.
- Redemption of points can be made via the WalaOne mobile application, where customers will be able to view and redeem discounts on products and services available in accordance with their point’s total.
- All points accumulated are subject to an expiry date of 12 months from the service date they were accumulated on.
- Points earned per qualifying service date will expire at the end of 12 months on a continuous rolling cycle. The process of point’s expiration is performed on a first-in, first out calculation.
- SAR reserves the right, at our discretion to alter this expiry date. We would provide reasonable notice of no less than 30 days of any alteration to this expiry date.
- Members will be notified prior to their points expiring, to allow an opportunity for the member to redeem (spend) their points.
- Should a member close their WalaOne account, the points in that account will be forfeited. SAR has the right to cancel all or some of the points in a member’s account should SAR determine, at its sole discretion that the member has violated these rules or otherwise engaged in fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or other improper conduct.
Changes to Programme Rules
- SAR may, amongst other things, at its sole discretion, for any reason and without notice of liability to its members undertake the following actions:
- Withdraw, limit, modify or cancel award points;
- Suspend or cancel any member’s account (and/or seize points associated with such account)
- Change, modify, delete (in whole or in part), supplement and/or cancel any program rules, regulations, benefits or policies with the program.
- We may suspend or terminate this loyalty programme but will give as much notice as we reasonably can before we do so. If this happens all points related to the loyalty programme with be suspended or removed.
- If we sell or transfer this loyalty programme to another scheme, we may transfer all our rights and obligations under these rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about members to a prospective or actual new owner.
For support and enquiries please contact Walaone